Last updated: June 1, 2017
Use Of The Website
The website and the Application are intended to be used only by individuals over the age of 18. Furthermore, certain areas of the website are restricted to individuals over the age of 21. By accessing the website, you hereby warrant that you are over 18 years old, or 21 years old, where applicable.
Any unauthorized use of the GreenKINEX trademark is strictly prohibited. Additionally, any other trademarks displayed on the Website are the sole property of their respective companies. All use of these trademarks by Website users is prohibited.
Ownership of Website Content
The Website, its content, and content created using the Website platform, are protected to the maximum extent provided by trademark, copyright and intellectual property rights law and applicable international treaties or conventions. All content displayed on or through the Website including but not limited to: content in the GreenKINEX blogs, editorials on the Website, font, text, and pictures, are owned exclusively by GreenKINEX (and/or by its affiliated companies, suppliers and licensors), and is protected by trademark, copyright and intellectual property rights laws and applicable international treaties or conventions, both as a collective work and/or compilation, as these terms are defined by applicable law. Any copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, display, or creation of derivative works from the Website, the content on the Website or the collective work is prohibited including but not limited to reproduction to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution, unless you have the express prior written consent of GreenKINEX. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
You may not use the Website or its content for any commercial purposes unless you execute a separate Agreement with GreenKINEX. This includes but is not limited to not using the content for: the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Website to solicit other Website visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to, or register with any commercial online service or other organization, and/or collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
Use of the Login Portal
The Website features a member portal that is accessible to you once you sign up for an account. This portal can be accessed by clicking on the section entitled “Login.” This portal may contain your stored information based on your previous and ongoing interactions with the Website. You agree that GreenKINEX assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of information contained in this portal. This information will be accessible only to you once you log in by using your username and password, and shall not be made accessible to the general public.
While GreenKINEX strives to fulfill all orders, GreenKINEX cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on the Website. GreenKINEX reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on the Website at any time without notice.
Product prices offered on the Website may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets.
The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such prices may not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order.
While our goal is a 100% error-free Website, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. GreenKINEX reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
For further information about purchasing products from GreenKINEX, please read our FAQ section.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other information about GreenKINEX products or services submitted to GreenKINEX through this Website (“Feedback”) shall be deemed non-proprietary and non-confidential. GreenKINEX is free to use, reproduce, disclose and distribute such Feedback in any manner without limitation. GreenKINEX specifically prohibits you from sending us any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through this Website. Please note that if you do send us any such information or material, the information will be non-proprietary and non-confidential and we can use such information without any obligation or liability to you.
You agree not to transmit to GreenKINEX any information or post, email, or otherwise make any Submission of User Content that: (i) is unlawful, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way; (ii) is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual conduct; (iii) harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or disability; (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a GreenKINEX employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; (v) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent; (vi) is false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful; (vii) infringes any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or is a Submission that you do not have the right or authority to make available pursuant to any law or under any contractual duty or fiduciary relationship; (viii) that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement; (ix) constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if posted in areas of the Website which are not designated for such purposes or emailed to GreenKINEX users who have not indicated in writing that they consent to your contacting them about other services, products or commercial interests; (x) advertises any illegal service; (xi) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (xii) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Submissions (flooding attack) to the Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website; (xiii) that employs misleading email addresses, forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Submissions transmitted through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to: (i) contact anyone who has requested not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose; (ii) stalk or otherwise harass anyone through or on the Website; (iii) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; (iv) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Website; (v) post irrelevant User Content, repeatedly post the same or similar User Content or otherwise impose unreasonable loads on our infrastructure; (vi) post any deceptive events; or (vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to GreenKINEX computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Website.
The Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge that GreenKINEX is not responsible for the unavailability of, or the content located on, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Copyright and Use and Submission of Content
This Website is protected under copyright law with all rights reserved except as expressly provided herein. Individual documents or content may contain different copyright notices and/or additional proprietary notices.
As an GreenKINEX account holder you may be able to submit Content to the GreenKINEX website. You understand that GreenKINEX does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
Ownership of and Responsibility for Content
ALL CONTENT YOU SUBMIT OR CREATE USING THE GreenKINEX PLATFORM SHALL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF GreenKINEX.
In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaption, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Website), independent of whether it is or becomes unauthorized at a later point, may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to www.GreenKINEX.com, and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rights holder. GreenKINEX may post your “testimonials” on the Website. Before doing so, however, GreenKINEX will ask users for permission.
Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of GreenKINEX or the respective licensors of the Content. GreenKINEX and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of GreenKINEX or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.You understand that when accessing the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that GreenKINEX is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against GreenKINEX with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless GreenKINEX, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service. GreenKINEX does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and GreenKINEX expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. GreenKINEX does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and GreenKINEX will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. GreenKINEX reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may direct copyright infringement notifications to our DMCA Agent at, support@GreenKINEX.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, GreenKINEX may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at GreenKINEX’s sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. GreenKINEX DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. GreenKINEX DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties. This does not affect the applicability of the disclaimers where otherwise permitted by law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY OF GreenKINEX
Compliance with Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws
Governing Law; Entire Agreement